SDOP College Scholarship
2018 Sons and Daughters of Oregon Pioneers Scholarship Program
The Sons and Daughters of Oregon Pioneers want to help further the education of our younger members. Up to $1,000 is budgeted per calendar year to assist up to two members with tuition, books, and mandatory fees, as they pursue their first Bachelor’s degree.
To apply, members must complete an official SDOP Scholarship application form. Please click on both links at the bottom of this page to download the forms.
Rules: 1. Applicant must be a Member and in good standing with SDOP.
2. Entries are comprised three parts: 1} the info card below 2} transcript 3} application questions available from the SDOP website (www.OregonSDOP.org).
3. All entries must be received by December 15, 2017, or delivered to the Chairperson by the same date.
4. Judges ruling will be final.
5. Winners will be presented at the Annual Banquet in February 2018, but need not be present to win.
6. Must be entirely the work of the applicant. A picture of the applicant must accompany entry.
7. Any judge who has a family member applicant must abstain from voting in that category.
Criteria and awards: Up to $1,000 has been budgeted per calendar year to assist up to two members with tuition, books, and mandatory fees, as they pursue their first bachelor’s degree.
To apply, members must complete the info card below and official SDOP Scholarship application form from the website and send it, along with a sealed official transcript from their most recent high school, college, or university, to the SDOP Scholarship Committee.
Please mail submissions to:
Sons and Daughters of Oregon Pioneers College Scholarship – Selection Committee P.O.Box 6685, Portland, OR 97228-6685
Questions? Phone (541) 581-0378 or email to: email@example.com
Must be received by December 15, 2017